What do you need to know about Car Finance?
What do the numbers really mean? Total Cost and APR explained.
- The total amount that you pay back will include the cost of interest and any fees as well as the cost of the vehicle. It is important to make sure that you understand the total cost of your car finance.
- The cost of interest and fees is given in what’s called the APR (Annual Percentage Rate).
- APR is the only figure that includes all the costs involved, comparing APR will show you who is offering the best deal.
- APR is like golf, you want that number as low as possible.
- To make a deal more affordable, a lender may increase the repayment period.
- This means that you will pay more in total, but each payment will be smaller.
- To reduce you monthly and total payments, you can pay a larger deposit, this reduces the risk for the lender.
- Finally, the better your credit rating, the lower the interest rates you’ll be offered.
- You can check your credit rating at Experian CreditExpert, this link gives you a free trial.
At New Look Loans, we aim to arrange the best possible car finance deals for our customers, subject to their financial circumstances. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer satisfaction and have worked hard to ensure every single customer receives the very best in customer service.
Our lenders offer finance options which are spread over 2 to 5 years. Spreading the cost of your finance over 2 to 5 years allows you greater control over your finance and how affordable it is for you. Interest rates are dependent on your personal circumstances (this is commonly known as ‘subject to status’). At New Look Loans we will always strive to arrange the best rate we can. Our lenders offer agreements where no deposit or a low deposit is required. All repayments are at a fixed rate, so you will never have any unexpected outgoings. Our central philosophy, here at New Look Loans, is that we would like to treat our customers, as we would wish to be treat ourselves. We would not place our customers in a finance arrangement, that we did not feel they would be able to afford or which would have an adverse effect on them.
No two customers are the same, which is why we at New Look Loans offer such a wide range of finance packages to suit your individual circumstances. We want every customer to be happy; simply tell us what you can afford, what deposit you can put down and let the team at New Look Loans do the rest for you. Our goal is to arrange the most suitable finance package possible, which is tailored to your individual circumstances, allowing you to get the vehicle you, want at an affordable monthly repayment.
Simply call us today, or fill in our our online finance application and let us help you get you the vehicle you really want!